POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UN*X docs : UN*X docs Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  UN*X docs
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 26 Mar 1999 10:25:19
Message: <36FBA6DF.81C899AF@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Hi!

I known this could be fine way to embarass myself but I have to ask
anyway!

If I remember correctly in the 3.02 version the docs where shipped as an
postscript document probably made with LaTeX. I have a copy of 3.1 for
windows and have seen the nice help function there.
Maybe I'm just gettin' old but I prefer the hardcopies.

Has anyone a postscript version of the 3.1 manual?

If not. Is there a way to get the clean text so that I can derive a
LaTeX/postscript version of it (maybe even with the right references)?

TIA

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler